Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The #1 hit for fjoll on google!

I would like to thank everyone for all the support of my work, and for the inspiration they have given me.

After taking a short break from producing new items for the store, I will be back on schedule right after christmas with new jewelry and hopefully some ideas I will be sending out for production.

AND, fjoll.com is now the #1 hit when searching fjoll in google!  It might seem like a small accomplishment, but just a few months ago we were on page 3 haha.

I will also be putting up for sale a hard copy of my latest musical collaboration, manor de laurentis.
I personally screen printed these on letra envelopes with a vandercook, they should be up in the store soon.
Check out what the album is all about by clicking the portfolio octopus on the home page.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment